Q1. What does the Mobile Tutors Diploma & Final Exam Review Courses entail?
Our review courses run over several days or week, to accommodate a more gradual learning style, rather than trying to cram too much information within a short time-frame. We guarantee small class sizes making our prep seminars more effective and interactive.
Our Review Courses include:
- 20 Hours of Instruction for Diploma Review Courses & 16 Hours for Final Exam Review Courses
- An in-depth Review of the Alberta High School Curriculum
- Review course class times spaced out over several days or weeks to facilitate effective learning
- Free Review Course Booklet containing hundreds of practice questions, test taking strategies and study skills
- A mock exam
- Unlimited Access to 3 full-length computerized and timed online practice exam questions
Q2. What is the Mobile Tutors Review Course Booklet?
The Mobile Tutors Review Course Booklet is written by the best high school teachers and university instructors in Alberta. The review course booklets contain concise notes covering all the relevant topics in the Alberta High School Curriculum.
The Review Course Booklet also includes hundreds of practice questions for students to work on between the Review Session and their exam. We also give all students who attend our review courses unlimited access to our computerized and timed online practice questions.
The Review Course Booklet will include:
- Key concepts concisely and thoroughly summarized
- Hundreds of diploma exam-style or final exams questions with solutions
- Breakdown of question types on past exams
- Study list of must-know concepts for diploma or final exam
- Study Skills and Exam-writing strategies
Q3. What is the cost of your Diploma and Final Exam Review Courses?
Mobile Tutors offers the most affordable Prep programs on the market. We offer more practice exams and instructional hours at lower prices than our competitors. No other company beats our price and efficiency.
For diploma review courses we charge $100 for 20 hours of instruction and $100 for 16 hours final exam review.
Q4. How competent are the Mobile Tutors review course instructors?
Our review course instructors comprise certified high school teachers and university instructors with extensive teaching experience.
All our instructors go through a rigorous hiring process before they join our team. Every instructor has a graduate degree coupled with years of high school teaching experience. We firmly believe that our prospective students should know who’s going to teach them. This is the reason why, each instructor’s profile is posted on our course webpage making it possible for you to know who will be teaching you. The instructor profile consist a complete biography, educational qualification, teaching experience as well as instructor evaluation by past students.
Q5. What methods of payment do you accept?
We only accept online payments on our website by Credit cards, PayPal or Prepaid Credit Cards.
Q6. What is your cancellation and refund policy?
If you registered for a course and paid online with a credit card, you will get a full refund if you contact us by phone or email no later than 48 hours prior to a review course.